The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
Last year, we created this short video to help introduce the concept of Compound Words for students at Advanced Learning Academy. It’s had over 4,000 views, as you can see from the screenshot here.
Why is this my most viewed video? What do you think?
Notes on tools & workflow:
- create music track with Ableton Live
- export into ProTools
- create vocal track – featuring Nathan Torres (my stepson)
- export vocal track (without music)
- load avatar into CrazyTalk animation software and sync to vocal track
- export animated avatar on a green screen background
- import animated avatar into Final Cut Pro X (FCPX)
- export the full music track from ProTools and import into FCPX project
- add graphics and text overlays (to highlight key vocab) in FCPX
- export and upload to YouTube