The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
My goal for today was to meet with the ALA Data Project team and continue the conversation about the Personalized Learning Plan for the ALA Students.
Goal accomplished: Met with team (Mark, David, Tori, Ricky, Viet, and Peggy) Next meeting: Thursday, January 7, 2016
- Viet and Ricky are asking for current data and more data points from Lexia (data was not granular enough)
- David is creating the prototype for Google App (with Mark)
- Outlined the app structure for data collection, analysis, learning targets, dashboard, and playlist
- I will follow up with Tori with the Khan Academy contact
- Confirmed James’ role: he will explore if Aeries Gradebook can serve as a dashboard.
- Shared Google email about makers and managers. The consensus of the group (all are makers!)
- Target date to share Prototype – January 14, 2016.