The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
In the following screencast, I share 2 things:
- Where to go to get some really nice, free google slide templates for virtually any theme you are looking for.
- How get to the point where you can edit them.
- How to change the background colors.
I am hoping this might be helpful for anyone who wants to make a really nicely designed presentation, in a short amount of time. Click the link below to see the screencast.
Latest posts by Jessica Salcedo (see all)
- Show Your Work- 7 Gems from a Project Based Learning Training - January 20, 2017
- How Important is Trust in a Team? - January 18, 2017
- What’s in a Grade? - November 2, 2016
- State of the Department #3 and 4 “How might we create a culture to do the best work of our lives?” -Suzanne Pellican - October 25, 2016
- Building A Team — State of the Department #2 - October 24, 2016