The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
This week, my memes are based on a quote from Wes’s post “20 Day Challenge Update: Almost Halfway There.”
He wrote, “We are always only halfway to our destination…and we are always on the bridge between going forward and turning back.”
The 20 day challenge started just about 2 weeks ago, with the idea that as a team, we would do 8-12 blog posts per day. We have 3 people on our team, so it works out to about 3 per person a day. Every time I posted one, I would wonder if I was really going to do another–then I would. It has been like that every day. Little by little, moment by moment our team decides to continue with the challenge.
So now, after a series of daily decisions to just keep at it, we are at the halfway point. Sometimes the halfway point can be the hardest place to be. Even though we are as close to the beginning as we are to the end, I am excited to continue forward day by day, and see what lies ahead!
Latest posts by Jessica Salcedo (see all)
- Show Your Work- 7 Gems from a Project Based Learning Training - January 20, 2017
- How Important is Trust in a Team? - January 18, 2017
- What’s in a Grade? - November 2, 2016
- State of the Department #3 and 4 “How might we create a culture to do the best work of our lives?” -Suzanne Pellican - October 25, 2016
- Building A Team — State of the Department #2 - October 24, 2016