The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
The 20-day blogging challenge is no joke. Our goal is to write and publish 8-12 blog posts per day to help increase our own reflection about the work and to promote transparency, communication, and curiosity about what 21st Century Learning is and does. My department, 21st Century Learning, has risen to the challenge. Yesterday was Day #8, and we, with our growing network of guest bloggers, are averaging as a team 10.75 blog posts a day! Wow!
- How are you intentionally stretching yourself this year?
- How do you feel about it?
- How do you encourage yourself when it gets tough?
- Who are your best cheerleaders?
- Who is traveling with you on the journey?